There are a few things about this forecast that I feel fairly confident about:
1) Tuesday will be dry with pleasant temperatures.
2) Showers and thunderstorms are likely to affect the practice on Wednesday.
3) There will likely be a dry period on Friday with warm temperatures as a high pressure ridge builds over the region.
4) A chance of rain returns sometime during qualifying weekend.
There are some things about this forecast that are still very uncertain:
1) The chance of rain on Thursday - there will be some instability around Indiana, but will it be enough for afternoon thunderstorms to develop? And will rain on Wednesday night exit the area before daybreak Thursday?
2) The chance of rain on Saturday - a front is expected to be near the area, but the timing and exact location of the front is uncertain this far out.
3) The chance of rain on Sunday - some models show that front pushing through, bringing cooler temperatures and dry conditions for Sunday. But other models show the front stalling across Indiana and lifting back to the north, in which case the rain chance will be higher.
I'll have updates to the forecast through the week, so check back for the latest forecast. Be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram - see the Social Feeds section on the right.